Reckoned for highly efficient Rack Storage Systems, Ajooni Storage Systems has been offering world class solutions at the best prices. We are a reputed Manufacturer and Supplier of a vast range of products including Multi Tier Racks, Industrial Storage Racks, Pallet Storage Racks, Rack Storage Systems, Modular Mezzanine Floor, Cantilever Racks, Mobile Compactors, Library Racks, Display Racks, Cable Trays Raceways, FIFO Racks, Plastic Pallets, etc. Established in the year 2012 at Patpar Ganj, New Delhi, our company has been providing the best solutions to the clients. Backed by experts and professionals, we have been catering the precise needs of our precious customers in the most competent manner. We believe that excellent management skills as well as ground-breaking business ideas are the driving force behind the laudable success of the company in this domain.
Developed from the optimum quality raw materials, our products are highly valued in the market for outstanding storage space, complete space utilizing design as well as easy installation. We have been offering:
Slotted Angle Racks
Long Span Shelving Racks
Pallet Storage Racks
Multi Tier Racks
Modular Mezzanine Floor
Cable Trays Raceways
2-3 Tier Storage System
Heavy Duty Pallet Racking
Heavy Duty Racking Systems
Heavy Duty Steel Racks
Industrial Storage Racks
Medium Duty Pallet Rack
Mobile Compactor Storage Systems
Multi Tier Racking Structures
Palletised Racking System
Storage Racking Systems
Warehouse Racking Systems
Pallet Racking Systems
Pallet Storage Systems
To design matchless product line as per the exact specifications provided by the clients, we have developed a huge and modern infrastructural facility. The production unit is designed for manufacturing high end storage systems in bulk within the stipulated time frame. Located over a huge area of land, our infrastructural base is carefully divided into numerous units for manufacturing, warehousing, packaging, in-house quality testing, etc. For meeting the ever increasing needs of the clients, we update the production machines from time to time.
Every single process is carefully carried out under the supervision of skilled team in the smoothest manner. Our hardworking and competent workforce helps us to fulfill the exact demands of valuable customers. They have vast expertise in their respective area of works that enable the company to fulfill the exact demands of the patrons. Our team of professional comprises:
- Production managers
- Quality auditors
- Storage and packaging expert
- Labor and other supporting staff
Furthermore, they also work in close coordination with one other to avoid any hassles in the workplace.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company. We have attained the quality certification within a short span of time by offering high quality Industrial Storage Racks, Pallet Storage Racks and Rack Storage Systems to the clients. We have been continually delivering and improving the commitments to stakeholders every time with quantifiable measures. We have been working on the given below principles of Quality Management:
- Pre-treatment as well as Painting Methods: After essential machine operations like punching, shearing, and bending, a residue of Oil is left on products. Removal of the same is must to ensure high quality paint finish. To attain this, all fabricated components are subjected to elaborate surface treatment by four step seven tanks special anti rust treatment comprising of the following steps:
- Degreasing (Alkaline Cleaning): This remove oils as well as other semi solids from the metal surface of the rack components. Soda ash, Caustic soda, Tri-sodium phosphate and Sodium metasilicate are used in the correct concentration under closely controlled temperature limits in conformity with IS 6005 of 1970.
- Elimination of alkaline impurities: After degreasing, the components are rinsed in water for removing alkaline impurities from the surface of the rack components.
- Pickling (Acid cleaning): After degreasing as well as rinsing, all the rack components are subjected to acid cleaning for the elimination of rust and scales using Sulphuric Acid Solution as per IS 6005 of 1970.
- Removal of acidic impurities: After acid cleaning, the components are rinsed thoroughly in water for the removal of all residual impurities.
- Phosphating: The cleaned metallic surface is subjected to phosphating process to avoid corrosion using Phosphoric acid tank. Sodium nitrite is used as accelerator to ensure fine texture to phosphate coating as per IS 6005 & 3618 of 191996, class 'D'.
- Water Rinsing: All the components are rinsed thoroughly using water for the elimination of residual phosphoric acid and sodium nitrite.
- Passivation: All the components are rinsed in dilute chromic acid. The passivation leaves a light chromate coating that increases the rust, humidity resistance as well as paint adhesion to the metal surface. High quality Spray or dipping Paint is used for painting. After the same, the components are oven baked in special oven @120 degrees for 30 minutes for long life and superior finish.
Complete Customer Satisfaction
We always believe in offering the best quality at affordable prices. Being a quality conscious organization, we always ensure that only premium quality range is offered to the clients. We never compromise with the quality of the products; hence we follow quality assurance procedures. In addition, we also provide easy payment options to the clients to meet their demands with complete convenience.
We are proffering our patrons with avant-garde storage equipment and systems like Industrial Storage Racks, Pallet Storage Racks and Rack Storage Systems; that have top performance. Through this, we endeavor to earn long term grown and benefit in terms of lasting relationship with customers. In this business, we are always valued for accomplishing the bulk orders within the shortest possible time. To make this true, we have engaged in strategic relations with reliable vendors and have implemented approaches, which are client centric.